Tuesday, November 22, 2005


Oh dear god no....
Be afraid - be warned - be ready to bare arms! While the rest of the world goes on, somewhere out there - Bob 'Full House' Saget is writing a parody of March of the Penguins... I mean why not?! The guy needs all the money he can get - I'm guessing them Full House rerun cheques are running low. Bob 'claims' to have gotten this idea from making wacky wise cracks while watching the movie. I would have guessed Satan or the 3 nine year old boys in front of him at the movie...

The movie of course will be rated R because everyone loves animals cursing for no reason for 90 mins - and will be dubbed French. I guess I'm not bugged so much from Saget, I mean he had to come back sometime... I'm just worried about this fact that my Great Grandma always told me... "Beware Troy... wherever there’s Saget... there’s
Coulier... OR WORSE - STAMOS!!!!!

No comments: