Thursday, January 04, 2007

I went to Walt Disney World!
I'm 28, but for Christmas 2006 - I went back to kid mode. 1st off I bought a Beagle puppy, then thanks to the Walt Disney Company - my best friend and I got to hang out in sunny Florida @ the Walt Disney World Park. I'd been to Disneyland 2 times before but to go the 'BIG ONE' was very cool. I totally had the ulimate KID Christmas!
We hit up all the parks:

Magic Kingdom (my fave)
Animal Kingdom
Epcot
Disney MGM Studios

WE WENT ON EVERY RIDE... (thanks to Disney's FastPass System)

It's funny going to a Disney Park when you're all grown up - the scary rides when I was a kid were Space Mountain and the Haunted Manison

Today the rides that really freaked me out as an adult were: The Bear Country Gambery and the Hall of Presidents. Them robots are creepy.

We also got treated to the fantasic Cirque Du Soleil show "La Nouba" which of course was unbelivabley great. In fact worth the whole trip right there!

The ONE thing Derek and I couldn't figure out was this whole 'Giant Turkey Leg' thing...

EVERYONE was eating them - it's like a FLINTSTONE size turkey leg, kinda freaked me out, plus something I wouldn't eat @ 9 am (Unlike others...)

No comments: